We provide the solution to this challenge using:
Need a program? Click here.
You have just started an internship as a stockbroker at your dream company. The pressure is on to learn quickly and provide value so you can secure a full-time offer at the end of the summer. You’ve just finished orientation and your new manager has asked you to spend the rest of the day getting familiar with some of the tools you’ll be using over the next couple of months. She told you that she’d be impressed if you could create a chart in PowerBI showing the companies with the highest 25 total trading volume in 2016. She says you can format this chart however you’d like as long as it’s easy to understand.
Make sure you take time to understand the format of the data before you attempt to create the chart. Read the instructions carefully and you’ll be sure to make an impression!
- Download the data and load it into PowerBI.
- Use “Treemap” for the visualization. Start by inserting the name and volume measures into the chart.
- Add the date measure to the filter and make sure that only the year 2016 is selected.
- Filter by the stocks with the highest 25 trading volumes.
- Don’t forget to name your sheet!