Challenges cover many technologies and vary in difficulty. Return to the website frequently or follow the TechHub.training LinkedIn webpage to be alerted when we post new challenges
We encourage you to post solutions to challenges. By posting solutions, you help others learn and you build a portfolio of your tech skills that you can share with recruiters and others. When posting solutions, please follow the guidelines.
- Be respectful of others. Remember, your username is connected to your LinkedIn profile.
- Provide enough details in your solution that another person can learn from what you are doing. For many challenges there are multiple ways to solve the challenge. We all learn by seeing and understanding how others solved the challenge in a unique way.
- Use Code formatting when needed. Code formatting is done by placing single quotes around text. For example,
- `If you type text between backtick, it will appear as the code shown below` The backtick is usually on your keyboard below the escape key (same key as the tilde or ~ key).
If you type this, it will appear in the code box shown below
- You can write a block of code by entering three backticks at the beginning of the code and the end of the code. As an example
This example of code
on two or more lines
will appear as below
This example of code on two or more lines will appear as below
- The software tries to apply code styling. If you don’t want code styling applied to your text, start your block coding with the word text after the three backticks as follows: ```text
- Wrap your solutions with spoiler tags. To do this, type spoiler in square brackets and then enter the text or image followed by writing /spoiler again in square brackets. For example,
- [spoiler] This text will appear as follows below. [/spoiler]
This text will appear as follows below.
- You can upload files with several file types such as .jpg, .jpeg, .xlsx, .yxmd, .pbix, .twbx, .csv, etc. We do not allow uploading file types that may contain viruses, such as .xlsxm. Upload files when it makes it easier to understand and would help others. Some challenges will encourage uploads, others will not need them.
- Have fun!