We provide the solution to this challenge using:
Need a program? Click here.
You’ve been working at a big tech company called Pear Inc. for a couple of years as an accountant. You enjoy working there and helping your co-workers. After lunch, you notice that your new co-worker in the HR department, Jane, is having some trouble. You ask her if there’s anything you can help her with. She responds by asking if you can help her analyze some employee data. You happily accept and begin conducting your analysis.
- Don’t manipulate the original file
- She tells you there are duplicate rows and would like to delete them.
- Separate employee names to show only first names and name the column “FirstName”.
- Calculate the age of every employee and name the column “Age”.
- Make a column named “BirthMonth” and show the birth month of every employee (ex: December, August).
- Jane would like to start preparing birthday cards for people who have birthdays in December, so show employees who have birthdays in December.
- Calculate the # of years the employee has been employed at the company (no decimals) and name the column “YearsEmployed”.
- Bonuses are being given out to the employees who have worked 10 or more years, so show employees who have worked 10 or more years.
- Calculate the average age of employees.